2019 Leadership Position Nomination Process
The American Academy of Nursing is now accepting nominations for the following volunteer leadership positions:
President-Elect (1 to be elected, 2-year term)
Treasurer (1 to be elected, 2-year term)
- Current Academy Fellows may self-nominate or nominate Fellows in good standing to be considered for the ballot.
- Nominations must be submitted by April 1, 2019, online in order to be considered by the committee for a leadership position.
- Those Fellows that have self-nominated or have been nominated by another Fellow will be asked to complete a Nominee Questionnaire Form which will be reviewed by the Nominating Committee in order to compose the 2018 slate of candidates. The Nominee Questionnaire is due by April 8, 2019.
- Not all nominees will be slated for the ballot.
- Nominees will be notified regarding if they have been slated or not by late May.
- The 2019 Election Ballot is scheduled to be sent to Fellows in good standing the first week of July.
Please note: It is important that the nominee have regular access to email as a good deal of communication is done electronically.
If you have questions, please contact Joshua Poole, Member Engagement Manager, via email at JPoole@AANnet.org
or via phone (202) 777-1176.